ARC’s vision is to be a leading energy producer, focused on delivery of results through its strategy of risk-managed value creation. ARC is committed to providing superior long-term financial returns for its shareholders; creating a culture where respect for the individual is paramount and action and passion is rewarded; and to running our business in a manner that protects the safety of employees, communities and the environment. At ARC, our strong track record of success has been built on our core belief that outstanding people, combined with a great corporate culture creates a winning environment.
Reporting to the supervisor of Information Systems, the key goal of this position is to upgrade our Asset Retirement Obligation (ARO) tool to help meet changing regulations. This includes updating both the application and the downstream reporting. This is a full-time contract position with an anticipated end date of 2019 or project completion.
- Develop business and technical requirements for enhancements, projects, and new systems.
- Ensure that our automated deployment processes runs flawlessly.
- Update reports to reflect the new changes to regulations.
- Upgrade report generation to be more easily audited and tested by both the stakeholders and ARC's auditors.
- To develop into a go-to resource and a subject matter expert on each product they work on.
The successful candidate will also possess the following key attributes:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in software development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain technical issues and their implications for projects and business decisions, facilitate discussion and resolution of problems.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a proven ability to work within a collaborative and agile team environment.
- Knowledge of design patterns and when to properly apply them.
- Build Scripts (PSake, etc).
- Continuous Integration (TeamCity, Azure Devops Pipelines).
- Continuous Deployment (Octopus Deploy, Azure Devops Pipelines).
- Exposure to Scrum/Agile software development.
- Reporting tools (PowerBl, Excel, etc).
- Experience in an Upstream Oil and Gas Company.
- Exposure to 3rd party software such as QByte, Mosaic, etc.
- Knowledge of BI Tooling such as SSAS, MDX, etc.
- JIRA, Azure Devops Boards.
Closing Date: September 2nd, 2019
We thank you for your interest in ARC Resources Ltd. however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.